Did you ever think I would blog again? I questioned it myself knowing how bad I have been about it lately. Here are some pics from our end of April family session. Be prepared for many pictures :)
oh my goodness these pictures are ADORABLE! I seriously love all of them! Juliet is such a cutie! Mel, you look so beautiful - you have a mommy glow about you! We miss you guys tons and seeing these pictures makes me miss you that much more. I'm glad you decided to post on your blog again! love you xoxo :)
Mel these pictures are so cute! I'm so glad I got to see you and your darling little Juliette on Sunday! I hope you guys are doing great, and hopefully I'll get to see you again soon!
Melanie!! These are so beautiful! I love them! You look absolutely gorgeous and I cannot believe little Juliet is so old! Can't wait to see more pics... Keep up the blogging! I miss you mel!
seriously those are the cutest family pictures ever! Juliet posed perfectly!!! What a cute fam! We need to get our girls together to play again soon! -Rach
Hey you guys, I found you through Heathers blog. I just have to say you guys are such a good looking family, your little one is a doll! I also love love your pics, the colors, the background, they are perfect. Take care, Bre Cooper Checketts
7 comments:
Thanks for sharing your pictures. I knew that you would blog again. I just knew that you would do it when you had time. We love you guys!
oh my goodness these pictures are ADORABLE! I seriously love all of them! Juliet is such a cutie! Mel, you look so beautiful - you have a mommy glow about you! We miss you guys tons and seeing these pictures makes me miss you that much more. I'm glad you decided to post on your blog again! love you xoxo :)
Mel these pictures are so cute! I'm so glad I got to see you and your darling little Juliette on Sunday! I hope you guys are doing great, and hopefully I'll get to see you again soon!
Melanie!! These are so beautiful! I love them! You look absolutely gorgeous and I cannot believe little Juliet is so old! Can't wait to see more pics... Keep up the blogging! I miss you mel!
seriously those are the cutest family pictures ever! Juliet posed perfectly!!! What a cute fam! We need to get our girls together to play again soon! -Rach
Hey you guys,
I found you through Heathers blog.
I just have to say you guys are such a good looking family, your little one is a doll! I also love love your pics, the colors, the background, they are perfect.
Take care, Bre Cooper Checketts
Post a Comment