Did lots of dancing!
Got into Trouble
Helped Mom-Juliet is a really good helper, she loves to help me do jobs
Played with jewelry
Played in mom and dad's closet! One of her favorite spots to get into
Went swimming several times
Read lots of books
Went on many many walks to feed the horses
Played with the babies
Ate lots and lots of tomatoes! She's addicted :)
Got silly with mom and dad
Went to the Zoo twice, once with the cousins, and once with mom and dad
Went to Bear Lake for a family reunion!
This is my whole family except Greg on a mission and of course those on the other side. Greg is pictured below.
Got together with the boys from the hood a.k.a. old priest quorum
Visited Grandma(Melanie's)and went to Natural History/ Dinosaur Museum
Aren't these the cutest! I wish I had someone to make me a pair!
Went to the Davis County Fair
Played with Grandpa and Liv
Celebrated Daddy's Birthday at Red Butte Gardens
Later that night we had s'mores with his family. It was a fun day!
Went to Justin's Grandma's Funeral (just last week)
We love Grandma and will miss her. We are grateful she is no longer suffering! Doesn't Justin and his Grandpa look so alike? I am lucky because Justin is still going to be good lookin' when he is older.:)
Stayed cute as a bug!
Man, I'm tired out! That was a lot of pictures!
7 comments:
That was a lot of pictures! Looks like a fun-filled summer! Juliet really is darling. You three make a cute little family.
yay!!!!!!!!!!! so glad you posted tons of pictures! I loved seeing all of them. It looks like your summer was a blast. Juliet is adorable and getting so big!
Loved the post! You guys stayed busy this summer and it looks like you had a lot of fun. It is crazy ho wbig Juliet has gotten even since the last pictures you posted. She is an absolute doll and I loved the video of her dancing!! I'm glad Justin caught her before she danced herself right off the edge of the table.
MELANIE! I found your blog! Yay! I love all the fun pictures! You guys had one fun summer! :)
What fun pictures! It was great to see all of them, but especially the ones from the reunion and zoo that I hadn't seen yet. You have an adorable family!!!
Hi Mel! I don't think I have your current email address, but I want to send you a wedding invitation. What is your mailing address? You can email it to me at beccafoster at gmail.com
So I just realized that I we haven't talked to you guys in SO long. I can't believe how big your little girl is! You guys seem to be doing well. How is everything?
My goal over the Christmas break is to do a years worth of catch-up on our blog! ha ha. We have to post our big news: we are expecting a baby girl at the end of January. :o) Crazy trying to get everything ready for it all.
Anyway...just wanted to say 'hi'!
Post a Comment