Monday, April 5, 2010

I'm #1!!!

Birthday Girl eating her cake!!


Juliet had a great first birthday at the end of March. It was lots of fun having all of the family come that did. She is growing up so so fast! Here are some pictures of the last 12 months! Enjoy!

1 year March--On her birthday, at her party with cousin Christian. They are best buds!She loved her new toy from Grandpa Sollami!
11 months February--Reading one of her favorite books
10 months January--She loves to help unload the silverware
9 months December--some of my favorite pictures of her Loving the snow like daddy!
8 months November
7 months October--First time with solids . . . mmmmm!
6 months September--What cuties!
5 months August--First time swimming, and might I add, a very cute swimmer!
4 months July--First time camping
3 months June
2 months May
1 month April
Newborn March--If we only knew what we were getting ourselves into! :)

5 comments:

Chris and Heather said...

We are so glad that Juliet is part of the family. Thanks for letting us come and celebrate with you. She such a cute one year old. It is so fun to see her walking around.

Mark and Cheree said...

Kaden and I loved looking at the cute pictures. Kaden's favorite is Juliette in her white dress! We were so glad we could be a part of her 1st birthday. Boy, does time go by fast!

Rachel said...

Happy birthday Juliet! Our girls need to play with you again soon!

Ashley Schill said...

Love the picture recap of Juliet's first year!!! She is so beautiful and is growing up so fast! Looks like you guys have had a fun filled first year together!

Adele said...

How did I miss this post?? Happy LATE birthday Juliet!! She is so dang cute! I love the picture recap!