Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Oh this is Christmas . . .

. . .in just two days! I thought it was time to update the blog since we have a Christmas background, but 'Halloween' as the title of the first post forever. So here are a few pics of setting up the Christmas Tree and our family Christmas pics. Enjoy.
We decided to get a smaller tree and put it on a little table this year because Juliet is right at that age of getting into and tasting everything.



Some of my favorite things about Christmas are:
1. having the focus be on our Savior, Jesus Christ
2. caroling
3. eggnog
4. watching the movie "Elf" (I miss our Elf parties roomies)
5. Christmas Trees
6. snow
7. traditions (they make the holiday special)
8. mistletoe :)
9. my collection of nutcrackers
10. christmas lights

3 comments:

Adele said...

Melanie! Holey moley... Juliet is so adorable! And growing up! Beckett does the same thing with getting into everything- Our christmas tree is on the counter! Merry Christmas! You have a beautiful family!

Annie and Berkeley said...

Beautiful family Melanie! Merry Christmas to you guys. It is so silly that we both live in Farmington and I still haven't cuddled that cute little Juliet. Time to get together.

Ashley Schill said...

Juliet is so stinkin' cute!!! Beautiful family pictures. I miss our Elf Party as well. That movie is classic and one of my favorite holiday traditions as well!