We went trick or treating to a few of our friends and family that Halloween night. I was surprised at how well Juliet did with not trying to pull off her wings or headband antennas! It was a fun first Halloween for her!
Juliet learning how to fly :)

With a few of the cousins on the Forbush side


With two of the cousins on the Sollami side
4 comments:
I love Juliet's costume! Such a cutie! I am sad we missed the annual Halloween party with you guys! Such fun memories!
Such a cute little costume on such a cute little girl! I need to meet her. Let's get together. I will call you.
Mel I can't believe how big your little girl is getting! She's darling! I hope you and Justin are doing great, and can I get your address from you??
i can not believe that is kylee and olivia! they are so old! and of course juliet is beautiful! it was so fun to see you at staci's shower!
Post a Comment