Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween 2009

We had a blast with Luke and Cassi at their Halloween Party! We sure did miss the rest of you!!! Justin was a bug catcher, I was a butterfly, and Juliet was our little lady bug. She sure was a cute one too!





We went to the pumpkin patch to get the pumpkins. It was fun, but very cold that night. Justin and Juliet are wearing their hats they got from my parents who just got back from Peru.



We carved them the Monday before Halloween with Justin's family. It was a lot of fun! Unfortunately we didn't get a picture of Juliet's pumpkin because I finished it right as the trick or treaters were coming and now it is sad looking because it has been a few days. Justin's is the flame looking one and mine is the one eyed monster.


2 comments:

Mark and Cheree said...

What fun pictures. You all looked amazing! About you Kaden said, "Sweet wings"!

Adele said...

Oh fun... Wish I could have been at Luke and Cass's party! You three are adorable! I cannot believe how much older Juliet looks and its only been like 2 or 3 months since I've seen you guys! crazy!