Saturday, March 28, 2009

Welcome Juliet Carol Sollami!!!

Juliet Carol Sollami was born March 25, 2009 at 2:22 pm, weighing 6lbs 9oz and 19 inches long. She is our sweetheart and we love her so much! We are so grateful to have her safely here with us. She is happy and healthy and we are glad she is ours! Here are some fun pictures of her.
She wasn't very happy with the nurse here. One thing we've learned about her is that she hates having her arms pinned down. She loves them up by her face. The nurse wrapped her really tight with her arms down and she screamed. She was so mad that she honestly was able to keep herself standing up when the nurse put her in the corner of the baby bed.
The next day we sure were tired, but she was worth it! I will post more about the actual birth story soon.
And last but not least, here are some going home from the hospital pics and the first day and a half at home.

12 comments:

Chris and Heather said...

We are so happy she is here too. It will be fun to have a new baby around again. I love the pictures that you were able to capture.

nita said...

Congratulations Melanie and Justin. It is such a nice thing to have over with and to begin to enjoy a different aspect of Married Life. We are so happy for you. It is fun to see what is going on in your family even though we are clear down here in Mexico.
Good luck with the baby.
Elder and Sister Murdock

Adele said...

Congrats Melanie and Justin!! She is absolutely beautiful!! I can't wait to hear about the birth experience you had!! Love you three so much!! I cannot wait to meet her Mel!!

Staci shWilliams said...

She's absolutely perfect! I'm so excited for you guys, and I love her name!! She's so itty bitty in the pictures! I'm glad you guys are all doing well, you look amazing in those pictures, I can't believe you had just given birth! Congratulations!

Mark and Cheree said...

she is sooo cute i can not wait to see my new cousin!


Madison

Annie and Berkeley said...

Hooray!! I am so happy for you guys! She is the cutest little thing and I love her headbands!! Hopefully we can meet her sometime.

Michelle said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful!

Ashley Schill said...

She is so cute! I love all of her little outfits, and of course I love her bows! So much fun! I can't wait to hopefully meet her this summer! I love you guys and Jeff and I are so happy for you!

Michelle said...

By the way, our blog went private and I realized I don't have your email address. Send it to me when you get a chance: michelleccarlson@gmail.com. Also, I interviewed with your dad's uncle Dave up here the other day. Tell your dad to put in a good word for me...:)

Chelsy said...

SO CUTE! Congratulations!

Jen said...

Mel she is absolutely beautiful! I am so excited for you guys! I can't wait to hear the story! I hope everything went smoothly!

Rachel said...

she is absolutely perfect! What a beautiful name too! We hope everything is going well! We'd love to see you when possible, let us know. But congrats and we love you all!