Monday, March 16, 2009

New haircut and last pregnancy pics!

Yes, I am only 10 days away. It is crazy! These last few days I have especially been trying to make sure everything is ready to go. I was in desperate need/want of a haircut and have to say I am sick of always having the same style, so I did bangs! They are nice though, because she cut them in a way that I can wear them so it looks like I have bangs or I can wear them so they just look like short layers.
These pictures are from this weekend. Yes, I am definitely sticking out more and every night I am dreaming or thinking I'm going into labor. Did that happen to any of you who've had children? I have to say, it is sometimes a bit annoying because I wake up and nope, not there yet. Really, I am okay with it . . . it is just funny how much your mind is involved with it all the last month especially.
This last picture is for Justin . . . he liked it because it was spontaneous. I think it's a little crazy :) !

8 comments:

Staci shWilliams said...

Mel you look darling! Hair, Belly, and everything!! :) I can't believe your due date is so close! I can't wait to see the little girl! :)

Annie and Berkeley said...

Melanie!! You look amazingly good for being due in 10 days!! The only place you gained anything is right where it should be...your tummy! I know what you mean about your mind playing games with you all the time. I thought I was in labor every night for the last three weeks! Hang in there and in the meantime enjoy the sleep you are getting!

Mark and Cheree said...

I love your hair! You look so cute, just like you swallowed a basketball. Oh, I just sounded like Mom! Funny huh! I can't wait to get the call, any day right!?!

Michelle said...

Wow that must be weird being due any day. I'm so excited for you! Can't wait to see your next post. Maybe it will be beautiful baby girl pictures!

Adele said...

Yay!! Melanie you look wonderful!! I had dreams about going into labor and was always so disappointed when I woke up and I wasn't. Try not to get too ansy... I know... its hard. Most women go overdue on their first... Good luck!! You're going to do amazing! I hope you got my CD in the mail!

Ashley Schill said...

Mel, I love your bangs! SOOOOO CUTE!!! And you are so adorable pregnant! It really does look like you swallowed a baskbetball! I am anxiously awaiting the call that you've had the baby! I can't wait for you guys! Good luck with labor - you will do great and I will be calling you for tips in a few months! Love you!

Jonny said...

Mel you are such a beautiful prego lady and I love the hair! Good luck with delivery! Have fun! It's such an incredible experience!~

Karin S said...

Mel you look so cute! We are so excited for you guys! Can't wait for the cute little baby! Please let us know! Love Ya!