Sunday, May 24, 2009

What's been goin' on . . .


I really am so proud of Justin and his hard work in school. Love you lots Just!
Justin on Graduation Day from Brigham Young University. We are so happy and proud of him. He graduated with a BS in Geography with an emphasis in Urban Planning. We are waiting to hear back from Graduate Schools.
Juliet wore her BYU onesie for Justin's Graduation. Yay Daddy!
Smiling in her sleep.
Juliet is quite a happy baby. She smiles a lot, especially in the morning. Morning smiles

Adele, this picture is for you. Thanks for the darling dress! She looks so cute in it!

5 comments:

Mark and Cheree said...

Way to go Justin! We are so proud of all your hard work, and excited to hear where you will be attending graduate school. Juliet of coarse is a doll, we love her so much!

Adele said...

Congrats Justin!!! Mel, I love the dress!! I always pictured my little girl wearing that, but Juliet looks adorable!! I love it!!! Thanks for posting that!! Love you Mel!!

Annie and Berkeley said...

Congrats Justin!! Thanks for posting those cute pics of Juliet. She is so pretty and you look great Melanie!

Ashley Schill said...

Congratulations Justin! What a great feeling to be done! Mel, you look so cute! You would never know you had a baby a few months ago! Thanks for posting the cute pictures of Juliet. She is so cute and I can't wait to hopefully meet her this summer.

Chris and Heather said...

Good job Justin! I bet you are glad that you are done. Now on to Graduate school, good luck where ever you go.

It sure is fun to see Juliet's cute little smile. Thanks for letting me hold her.