It's a girl! For everyone who didn't know yet we are having a baby. She is due March 26, 2009. We just started telling people about a month ago, but I have been so busy that I haven't been able to post a blog since then, so here it finally is.
Here are pictures of the ultrasound we had just today.





Here is the heart beat of our little girl. We heard this for the first time on September 18th when we went to our first doctor's appointment.
http://www.box.net/shared/kzfxha6e7h
10 comments:
congrats mel!
We loved looking at the ultrasound pictures! SO CUTE... especially her sucking her thumb! Have you guys picked out a name yet? We are so excited for her to come!
holy cow congrats you guys! that is so exciting. Girls are precious and so much fun! I love the thumbsucking pic. That is amazing. Kaysia is a HUGE thumbsucker and I am sure she was doing it long before she came out. So thats cool to see. hope the pregnancy goes well. I am excited for you both!
Wahoo!! A girl!! thanks for the text!! I am so excited for you two!!! Our babies are going to be about the same age... so fun!!! You really got some good pictures- We weren't given ANY good pictures like that at our ultrasound, so be thankful for those gorgeous pictures you got!! Love you Mel!!
Congratulations! I am excited for you guys!
I am changing my blog to private, email me at kimberlygwynn@hotmail.com so that I can add you onto my list. thanks!
MEL-I AM SO EXCITED YOU GUYS ARE HAVING A BABY GIRL! You thought you had too much pink with cassi and I?! Get ready for more! I love the ultrasound pictures. My favorite is the one of her sucking her thumb. So precious! Keep me posted on updates! love you tons!
Congratulations! I remember Rand telling me one day, but I forgot all about it! We were just talking acouple days ago about how we need to get together with you guys! Hope you are doing well...we wish you were still in the ward with us!
Congrats Guys! The ultrasounds are amazing! The thumbsucking is a keeper for sure! We are so excited for you guys! Call us when you are up in our neck of the woods! Love you guys!
Wow!! Congratulations you guys!! I am so excited for you! I hope you have been feeling well Melanie. You guys will have an adorable little girl! Can't wait!
Mel I just barely saw you have a blog!!! I'm so excited for you and Justin's little girl! My mom told me a while ago you were expecting, and your due date is on my birthday! :) I'm so happy I found your blog! I hope all is well with you guys!
Post a Comment