Saturday, September 27, 2008

Baseball, Wedding, & First Day of School . . . What a mix!

This kind of shows you some of the things we've been up to this September! Justin has been playing on my work's softball team. It has been fun to watch him play. Especially the most recent game he went to he slid to third base on his belly and was safe! You can see how dirty he is!

We went to Ben & Anoush Anderson's wedding this month. Ben is one of Justin's best friends and we are so excited for them. It was a lot of fun and Justin was the best man. He still looks good in a tux. Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of him in it, but my mom did. Here are a few pictures of the event.
And last but not least, Justin started his last and final year of undergrad at BYU. I had to get a picture of him of his first day of school.

1 comment:

Mark and Cheree said...

Melanie,

I loved the fall pictures! And the pumpkin carriages were amazing! I am so sad because Kaden erased all my pictures on my camera that I hadn't put on my computer; fall, first day of school and peach days!