We decided to have a day out at the zoo while the men were camping with the other grandkids. We had a blast hanging with the monkeys, chillin' with the white alligator, and roaring with the tigers. Here are Mom, Luke, Kaden, Camille, Christian, and Heather with the big gorilla. It reminds me of the line in the movie "Tarzan" by Disney when Tarzan is drawing on the chalkboard and thinks the chalk is galled 'gorilla' and he says, "Goo-rill-ah!"
Kaden & Camille with the "Ghost of the Bayou". They are such cuties!
Look how cute this is! Christian loves to touch people's faces.
3 comments:
Melanie, I love your blog!!! I am so happy you have joined the blogging world. Add me to your favorites.
Melanie Forbush Sollami!! I am so happy you commented on my blog so I could link yours to mine! I have thought about you a lot lately and have been wondering how you two are doing. This will be a great way to keep each other posted and up to date! I hope all is well and look forward to stalking your blog!
Hi long lost cousin. It seems like it's been forever since I have seen you! We have a blog now too but I am really bad at updating it. I'm trying to do better. How are you guys?
Post a Comment